we develope grooming tools in Scandinavian quality under a brand known worldwide. Trust professionals - from groomers to groomers
Exceptional quality Thinners, universal and perfect for overall work, ideal for legs, underline, smoothing. These scissors are made for hard work, they are incredibly resistant and strong, can go through mats or deliver accurate cut for show. We, as experienced groomers, took good care, they will be balanced in weight and the finger holes will be as comfortable as possible for long work. They are smaller than our shark set thinners and little more handy for smaller breeds.
That smooth cut ... you can simply hear and feel the perfection in every detail. It's just love at first cut. We make the edge for resistance, still convex, but well sharpened for hard work. You will love this set for salon work, show grooming or just home grooming work. Quality thinners demand quality steel - otherwise they won't cut correctly, especially on the edge. We do know, how to make quality!
- material - stainless steel DC53 - cold work tool steel with exceptional toughness, wear resistance, compressive strength and temper resistance. DC53 is one of the hardest steels with hardness (62-64 HRc), for comparative Solingen steel has approx 57HRc and 440c 58-60HRc, so we selected one of the best possible material
- modern technology CNC accurate tech with 2microm difference offers perfection and the lowest dimension tolerance possible
- convex edges mean top quality cut - A convex edge is the sharpest edge you can get on a pair of scissors. All convex-edged are hollow ground on the inside of the blade which gives a very smooth cutting action.
- whole length 19,5 cm - 7,5 Inch
- cutting area 8,5cm - 3,34 Inch
- satin silver polished
- delivered in magnetic closing box with polishing cloth
- as our scissors are made in high quality, under top control and in many handcrafted steps, our production is not so fast, so we start with smaller amounts of every type. Keep eye on stock amount, so you won't miss buying them in time.
Welcome to Groomer.DK!
Yes, we are the ones with the famous danish stripping knives ! And even more - we devolope our tools after need of experienced groomers and handlers. More than 25 years in the game of top shows and now it's on time to give our knowledge on. Our tools are simply made
From Groomers To Groomers.
TERMS ANS CONDITIONS
- Company name: GROOMER.DK CVR 39231344 (VAT REG DK39231344) Adress Vedtoftevej 26, 5620 Glamsbjerg
- Main currency DANISH KRONES
- Payment is provided by Paypal / Stripe / Bambora secured system and is released to our side after you finish check out. The status on your order is visible PAID in the moment payment is accepted by one of those systems, you selected by check out.
- as B2C (as final customer, not business), you have 14 days right to return the goods for full return price exclusive shipping fee - items can't be used before return. We refund your payment as soon as the items are received by us.
- varanty on our prudcts is 24 months B2C
- Groomer DK | GDPR - Groomer.dk, med CVR-nummer 39231344 is responsible for your personal data and is not releasing them to third side. If you have ny questions regarding GDPR and treating of your personal data, pls contact us at email@example.comWe use your personal data for:- administrate your order- send you email, sms or letter
Your personal data are protected and not visible for any third part.
- Prices for delivery are visible before final check out - they variate after zone and type of shipping. You can select shipment, which fits you best.
- Delivery time - EU countries usually 4 working days, domestic DK withing 2-3 working days. Outside EU from 4 days up to 3 weeks, depending on custom capacity and destination. All shipments are sent usually max within 2 working days from Denmark.
NEW! Do you like our tools? Tell the world about them and earn 5% from every order, sent our way
Start your affiliate program. We know, there is no better advert than a satisfied customer! And if you are happy with our tools, why not to spread the info and get paid for it. Groomer.dk will pay you 5 % from every order. REGISTER HERE: https://ecwid109.ositracker.com/myrefer
LOVE MY DANISH KNIVES!
(FACEBOOK review 5*, 3 November 2014)
The groomer DK twin undercoat rake is by fat my favourite undercoat rake I have used. I'm a groomer and do a lot of deshedding and carding and it's amazing.
(FACEBOOK review 5*, 10 March 2017)
Just took delivery of the twin king this morning in super speed delivery time , took it a test drive on my golden retriever straight away half expecting an average brush , woow i was wrong .Its a mazing so easy to use and the hair it extracts is amazing. Never right reviews on anything i purchase but this item i felt like i had too. 10 out of 10 Groomerdk. Thanks from Scotland
(FACEBOOK review 5*, 25 February 2016)
Certainly the twin King is one of the best products out there if you like your labradoodle to look like a doodle and not a poodle with just a little time and effort there is no need for you to be upset when you get them back from the groomers looking like they've had their onesie removed 10 out of 10 would buy another if mine broke tomorrow
(FACEBOOK review 5*, 13 December 2015)
All GROOMER.DK tools are developed, tested and produced by KATERINA CECHOVA and PIA NISSEN in Denmark. We are both breeders of Miniature Schnauzers for more than 25 years. We know, what wire coat needs!
After all these years in the game, we had in hands a lot of tools, knives, king coats, brushes and cosmetic, but we wanted more - more function, more comfort, more quality.
Therefor we decided to develope our own tools, which will full all our wishes.
Growing interest in our products means, we achieved the goal and brought you unique products in the best possible quality. Thank you for trusting in our work.
Groomer.DK is located in Scandinavian part of Europe, Denmark
Tel.: +45 42 15 00 30 (Katerina Cechova)
Tel.: +45 61 34 18 03 (Pia Nissen)
Vedtoftevej 26, 5620 Glamsbjerg